Book Chick City is hosting a "Typically British Reading Challenge." I actually read quite a few British authors, so I jumped on the bandwagon. And just look at that button. Who can resist?
Here are the rules from her site:
I'm aiming high and going for Level 4--Cream Crackered. It looks like I read about 20 books by British authors so far this year, so I should be able to get in 8 easily next year.
If you want to participate, go sign up at Book Chick City. I'd also love to know if you're joining in!
- The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory
- World Without End by Ken Follett
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde
- The Jewel of St. Petersburg by Kate Furnivall
- Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones
- The Sandman Vol I: Preludes & Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman et al.
- The Sandman Vol. II: The Doll's House