I just received the Fabulous Sugar Doll Award from Reading Extensively. Thank you so much!
The conditions of the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award are:
*Thank the person who gave it to you and include a link to their blog
*Copy the image and place it on your blog
*Share 10 trivia facts about yourself
*Pass the award on to 10 other fabulous bloggers
*Leave comments on their blogs so they know they've won the award
Ten trivia facts about me:
1. My husband and I met when he started working in my department and I trained him. That's something I don't let him forget!
2. I'm pretty quiet, so when I come out with a zinger, people who don't know me very well aren't sure whether I meant to be funny.
3. The minute my husband turns on a movie, I fall asleep. Even if it's something I want to see. There's no fighting it.
4. Confessions of geekery: I love to play MagiQuest when I go to Myrtle Beach, SC. It involves clues and magic wands. The average age of the players is about ten. I'm 31 and don't have kids. I just hope that everyone thinks that I have a kid running around somewhere. *blushes*
5. I hate movies and books that make me cry. In fact, I just hate to cry period.
6. My favorite color is baby blue. Probably because I think it brings out the color of my eyes. :-)
7. My family generally calls me a Queen Bee, and I mostly am.
8. I can't sing. That's understating. If I try to sing, I massacre the poor song I'm attempting. But when the right song comes on, the radio gets cranked and I start belting it out! The iPod has even been put into service as a "microphone!" My husband must really love me.
9. I don't look anything like my family. They all have dark skin, dark hair, and brown eyes. I was born with blond hair, fair skin, and blue eyes. I think I picked up every recessive gene my parents had!
10. I have a bachelor's degree in biology that I've never used. I don't know what I was thinking. I should have been an English major.
I'll pass this on to
Lady Quinlan at Let Them Read Books and Aths at Reading on a Rainy Day passed the Prolific Blogger Award on to me. Thanks! A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
- Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
- Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
- Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
- Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)
This one goes to
Socrates' Book Reviews. Thanks!
The rules for accepting this award:
1.Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic
3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4.State 7 Things about yourself!
I just told some things about myself, and here are the blogs I'm passing it on to:
I also received the Bliss (Happy 101) Award from Alayne at The Crowded Leaf. Thanks, Alayne! I've already received this one and passed it on. You can see who I shared it with in this post.
Thanks, everyone! Now the rest of you should go check these blogs out. They're grrrrrrrreat!