It's always hard to find the required number of blogs, so I'm limiting each to five awardees. If you see one you want, feel free to take it though! I love all my fellow bloggers and admire your dedication!
Intetextual Chronicles and Minding the Middle passed on the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you!
If you are in the list, please follow the rules:
1. Put this on your blog, whether as an entirely new post like I'm doing, or on your sidebar.
2. Choose 15 other newly discovered bloggers that you love, and award them with this.
3. Send them a message/comment to let them know.
I'll pass this one to:
Caroline Bookbinder, Books in the City, and Reading Extensively passed on the Honest Scrap Award. Thank you!
For this award I have to tell you ten honest things about myself and then pass the award on to 10 bloggers:
1. My husband and I are debating about going to Spain or Scotland for our 6-year anniversary this year.
2. We went to Italy for our 4-year anniversary
3. I'm desperate for some vacation time, and my boss just won't give it to me even though I'm maxed out on hours!
4. I'm my department's main trainer, and I say that I hate it.
5. But my feelings would be hurt if I was skipped over when it came to training a new employee.
6. I've worked the night shift for over 10 years.
7. I have a Southern mountain accent, which is different than a true Southern accent.
8. When we go visit my parents, 20 minutes away, my husband can't understand me because my accent unconsciously gets thicker.
9. My husband is second-generation Cuban-American.
10. I've tried to learn Spanish, and I do okay when I practice, but my husband and I get frustrated with each other when I do practice!
I'll give this one to
Random Ramblings gave me the Stylish Blogger Award. I've redecorated since then, so I hope she still approves! This one goes to
The Unread Reader and 'Til We Read Again. Thanks! I've already received this one, so I won't be passing it on again, but see who I gave it to.
She Is Too Fond of Books gave me the Happy 101 Award. I've also received this one already, but it's always nice to get them again! See who I gave it to.
dArLyN&bOoKs gave me the Sugar Doll Award. I've gotten this one previously also, but thank you dArLyN! See who I gave it to.
Whew! I think I'm all caught up now. One more honest thing about me for free: I'm a procrastinator at heart. Can you tell? ;-)
I usually try to find new(er) blogs to give these awards to, so there should be some new bloggers on the block for you to check out here! Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to give these awards to me! They really mean a lot!