THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
Well, almost. It's coming up on July 18, but I wanted to get the giveaway started early!
I love my birthday. It's like my own little holiday. At almost-32, I'd better enjoy that feeling while I can, right? And I recently passed 250 followers! Thank you all so much! Let's celebrate a little!
I'm giving away two prize packs. Remember that Gail Carriger giveaway I had for Armchair BEA? That was a hit! I'm going to do the same thing--win your very own, brand-new copies of Soulless and Changeless and a pre-order of Blameless (publication date= September 1, 2010).
Fantasy actually isn't the only thing I read, believe it or not, so I wanted to offer another prize pack as well, for my fellow historical fiction fans. These aren't newly-published books, but they are books I love dearly set during World War II, one of my favorite times to read about.
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian
Gone to Soldiers by Marge Piercy
Links go to my reviews. All books are new paperbacks and will be ordered from Book Depository.
Rules are pretty easy:
- You must be a follower of my blog (this is a follower giveaway, after all)
- +1 for posting about this somewhere (Twitter, sidebar, post, whatever. I'll ask for a link and there will only be a total of 1 extra entry per person)
- I have two forms and you can enter both contests if you'd like. You're only eligible to win one prize pack though, even if your name is initially--freakishly--drawn for both
- You must be over 13 years old
- Open to countries where The Book Depository offers free shipping
- Contest Ends Saturday, July 17, 2010 at midnight EST
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond to my email before another winner is chosen.
- The winner will be chosen using random.org
- Just fill out the form(s) below!
Thanks again for all your support, and good luck to everyone who enters!