Yes, it is Sunday morning at 3:30 am. Yes, I am just beginning Bloggiesta. But then, I'm always late to the party! If I'm reading the rules correctly, I still have over 24 hours to participate though. I have most of today to work on my blog, so hopefully I can get a lot accomplished.
My personal goals for Bloggiesta are:
Move my blog to a custom domain Upgrade my Mr. Linky account(I cheated and did these Thursday night) Write two pending reviews Write debut post for a new feature Refine my review policy
- Update my reviews by title
- Update challenge progress
- Create a reviews-by-author page
- Create templates for my features and memes
- I'm trying to cut back on the memes I do, so I need to decide which ones I want to keep and how often
- Email my templates and graphics to myself, for those awful times when I'm blogging away from my own computer.
- I've created a dropdown navigation bar. I need to choose and fix the links I want to keep on it.
- Check out my sidebars and see what I want to keep and what can be deleted or moved to a page.
- Decide on a 200-follower giveaway
- Catch up on my Google Reader
- Check out mini-challenges and participate in those
The goal of Bloggiesta is to make time to catch up on those bloggish tasks you keep meaning to get to, but you just never quite have the time. It's also a good time to meet new bloggers, check out mini-challenges to learn new blogging tips and tricks, and to just have fun! Even if you don't have time to participate this weekend, you should make time to check out the mini-challenges. This is my first Bloggiesta, but I've looked at the old mini-challenges before and learned a lot that way! If you're on Twitter, you can follow the #bloggiesta hash tag and join in the cheering and accomplishments.
You can sign up for Bloggiesta at any time. The challenge lasts through Monday morning, June 14, at 8 am, your time. Thanks to Maw Books for hosting!