(1) Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
(2) Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
(3) Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.
Shy from The Bibliophile's Journal tagged me recently to answer some questions. Thanks, Shy! If you aren't familiar with her blog, be sure to stop by!
Four Things In My Handbag:
- My little pocket camera--You just never know when you're going to come across something that's picture-worthy. Or when you're going to forget the nice, big camera. :-)
- Chapstick--Can't live without it
- My iPod touch--I'm too cheap to pay what Verizon wants for 3G internet access, so I skip from wireless spot to wireless spot with my iPod when I'm on the go.
- Right now, my Barnes & Noble gift card! It won't take me long to burn through it though!
- My big, ugly recliner. My husband hates it, but it's super-comfy.
- A print of An American Girl in Italy by Ruth Orkin. I just love this picture.
- My nightstand. I keep my review books separate in it. Who knows what kinds of treasures it contains?
- My bed. I think I could live in it. I love to sleep and I love to read there. Read "In Praise of My Bed", a poem by Meredith Holmes that perfectly sums up my feelings about my bed!
- Review books I plan to give away
- A cup full of pens and pencils
- Pictures of my husband
- Visit Scotland--This might actually be our next international trip
- Have a fun car--I'm generally a sensible girl, so I drive a sensible Subaru. But I want a fun car someday, when I don't have to worry about how I'll get to work in the snow.
- I'd kind of like to buy something fun like a boat or jet ski or motorcycle. Although I think my husband and I have both spent too much time working around the emergency room to ever get a motorcycle. The others might be an option some day though.
- Speak my mind to a jerk! I usually just walk away, but it would feel good to tell someone off who was really asking for it! Is that bad to say?
- Reading--Are we all giving this answer?
- Spending time with my husband
- Traveling, even if it's just a weekend away.
- "Drops of Jupiter" by Train
- "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train
- "More Than Ever" by Nelson--I was about 12 years old when these guys came out with this CD and I had the biggest crush on them! I still have to crank the volume when this song plays in the car.
- "Hit the Road, Jack" by Ray Charles--Once I start thinking about this song, I get it stuck on an endless loop in my head. I hate it.
- After 11 years at my old job, I start a new one on Monday! I'm nervous and excited!
- I have a bachelor's degree in biology that I have never used, not one little bit.
- I'm always late to everything, but I was on time to my wedding. My husband was not. (He will tell you it's not his fault. I say late is late.) I get to be late to everything for the rest of our lives without him ever saying a word now! That's my rule, not his, but who cares?
- I am a country girl with no desire to live in the city. I don't even particularly want to visit big cities. But I loved Rome when we went there. Don't ask me why, but it clicked.
- Liz at Consumed by Books
- Miss Irenne at This Miss Loves to Read
- Enbrethiliel at Shredded Cheddar
- Becky at Escapism Through Books