I stumbled across this challenge, and it sounds like a great way to find some new favorite books! Here's the idea: Everyone who signs up for the challenge will list five favorite books to read. Participants will choose 3+ books to read from all those lists. Sounds easy enough!
Here are five of my favorite books:
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Fair and Tender Ladies by Lee Smith
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
- Someplace to be Flying by Charles de Lint
- A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly (known as A Gathering Light in the UK)
I'll track my progress here.
I have an affiliate relationship with Malaprop's, my local independent bookstore located in downtown Asheville, NC; and Better World Books. I will receive a small commission at no cost to you if you purchase books through links on my site.