As always, my family came through with the bookish Christmas gifts! Are you ready for the list?
- Cool Waters by Brian Preston-Campbell--a "cookbook" to use with my new infusion pitcher
- Letters From Home by Kristina McMorris
- The Arabian Nights--A beautifully illustrated leatherbound edition
- Songs of Love & Death, edited by George R. R. Martin
- The Heroine's Bookshelf: Life Lessons, from Jane Austen to Laura Ingalls Wilder by Erin Blakemore
- The Soldier's Wife by Margaret Leroy
- A Princess of Landover by Terry Brooks
- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- The Novel in the Viola by Natasha Solomons (also published as The House at Tyneford)
I also got an Anne of Green Gables poster from Postertext. It's the coolest thing! They create a print of a scene from a book using the text from the book. This poster was created using the first 28 chapters from Anne of Green Gables.
I also got a skin for my phone from Decal Girl. Don't you think it's perfect for a reader?
And, only slightly related but of definite to interest to some of you, a calendar from ThisYearsGirl on Etsy. If you like fairy tales, you will love her artwork. (Incidentally, my sister says that she was great to work with. The calendar I got was highly customized.)
These were all gifts from my family and I only include links so that you can easily track them down if you'd like something for yourself.
Want to show off your own Christmas gifts? Include a link or a comment below and I'll try my best to stop by!
I have an affiliate relationship with Malaprop's, my local independent bookstore located in downtown Asheville, NC; and Better World Books. I will receive a small commission at no cost to you if you purchase books through links on my site.