"Have you read a book by an author that you really enjoyed and felt moved to read another of the author’s works? Or are you thinking to give an author another try even if you didn’t like your first taste of their work? If yes, then this challenge is for you! You’re going to go back for seconds of an author that you’ve only read once. The great thing about this challenge is that it’s not just for your second in a series books, but the second time you’ve read an author as well."
I am really bad about this. I will find an author whose work I enjoy, swear I'm going to read more by him or her, then never get back to them. I do this with series books as well. So this one might actually be a real challenge for me! I'm signing up for A Few More Bites--6 books.
Visit A Few More (Reading) Challenges to sign up.
I'll track my progress here.
- Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
- Sleeping at the Starlite Motel: And Other Adventures on the Way Back Home by Bailey White
- Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran
- Moon Women by Pamela Duncan
- Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand
- The Gates by John Connolly
- Fables: Animal Farm by Bill Willingham
- The Night Bookmobile by Audrey Niffenegger
- In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin by Erik Larson, read by Stephen Hoye
- The Prince of Frogtown by Rick Bragg, read by the author
- The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag by Alan Bradley, read by Jayne Entwistle