Please link your reviews for the Nonfiction Reading Challenge 2014 here. Looking for the "rules" or the sign up page? Click here or click on the button.
I'll track my progress here.
- Testimony: The Legacy of Schindler's List and the USC Shoah Foundation
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai and Christina Lamb
- How to Read Literature Like a Professor: A Lively and Entertaining Guide to Reading Between the Lines by Thomas C. Foster
- One Summer: America, 1927 by Bill Bryson, read by the author
- Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith by Jon Krakauer
- Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
- Lonely Planet Guide Hawaii--No, I didn't read every word, but I did read the parts that applied to me. That was about half. I'm counting it.
- Walden; or Life in the Woods by Henry David Thoreau
- Maus: A Survivor's Tale: My Father Bleeds History by Art Spiegelman (Re-read with a link to my old review)
- Maus II: A Survivor's Tale: And Here My Troubles Began by Art Spiegelman (Re-read with a link to my old review)
- This I Believe: The Personal Philosophies of Remarkable Men and Women, edited by Jay Allison and Dan Gediman
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
- The City of Falling Angels by John Berendt
I have an affiliate relationship with Malaprop's, my local independent bookstore located in beautiful downtown Asheville, NC; and Better World Books. I will receive a small commission at no cost to you if you purchase books through links on my site. My opinions are completely my own.