|Image courtesy of Serge Bertasius Photography|
Please link your reviews for the 2015 Nonfiction Reading Challenge here. Looking for the "rules" or the sign up page? Click here or click on the button.
I'm signing up at the Seeker level, 11-15 books. I'll track my progress here.
- Gulp: Adventures on the Alimentary Canal by Mary Roach
- The Places in Between by Rory Stewart
- All Over but the Shoutin' by Rick Bragg
- Undaunted Courage: Meriwether Lewis, Thomas Jefferson, and the Opening of the American West by Stephen E. Ambrose
- Seriously Mum, What's an Alpaca? by Alan Parks
- Rome, 1960: The Olympics That Changed the World by David Maraniss
- Educating Alice: Adventures of a Curious Woman by Alice Steinbach
- In the Kingdom of Ice: The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette by Hampton Sides
- Ex Libris: Adventures of an Uncommon Reader by Anne Fadiman
- Nine Parts of Desire: The Hidden World of Islamic Women by Geraldine Brooks
- Moon Coastal Maine by Hilary Nangle
Please link to the review and not your blog home page. My suggested format is the title of your blog and then the title of the book in parentheses.
Example: The Introverted Reader (I Am Malala)
I have an affiliate relationship with Malaprop's, my local independent bookstore located in beautiful downtown Asheville, NC; and Better World Books. I will receive a small commission at no cost to you if you purchase books through links on my site. My opinions are completely my own.