Please link your reviews for the Southern Literature Challenge here. Looking for the "rules" or the sign up page? Click here or click on the button.
I'm signing up at the Sweet Iced Tea level, 4-5 books. I'll track my progress here.
- gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson, read by Catherine Taber
- I Am One of You Forever by Fred Chappell
- The Story of Land and Sea by Katy Simpson Smith
- All Over but the Shoutin' by Rick Bragg
- First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen
- Raney by Clyde Edgerton
- Family Linen by Lee Smith
- Those Across the River by Christopher Buehlman
Please link to the review and not your blog home page. My suggested format is the title of your blog and then the title of the book in parentheses.
Example: The Introverted Reader (This Dark Road to Mercy)
I have an affiliate relationship with Malaprop's, my local independent bookstore located in beautiful downtown Asheville, NC; and Better World Books. I will receive a small commission at no cost to you if you purchase books through links on my site. My opinions are completely my own.